Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cher thespian and Sean Kingston premiere new duet Rum and Raybans

REDBIZZ -
Cher thespian continues her in her quest to crack America by duetting with Sean Kingston on Rum and Raybans.


The former X issue star makes a guest look on the track, that options on Kingston's new album Back a pair of Life.

Lloyd does not star within the video though Chris Brown pops up as Kingston parties with a gaggle of women.

Cher is that the latest Simon Cowell protégé to go to the United States of America, following on from the success of fellow X issue contestants One Direction.

She told Seventeen magazine earlier this year that she has perpetually been 'sassy'.

Cher said: 'I’ve perpetually been like that. I don’t want I actually have to be the good lady. There square measure such a lot of pop acts out there doing nice, however they haven’t done what I’m close to do.

'Twenty years from currently, i need to seem back and apprehend that I did everything I needed to try to to rather than swing on a sweet voice.

She explained that she wasn't perpetually like this.

'In college i used to be the quietest lady ever! I had plenty of bother at school,' she said.

'Kids were Mainean to me. Then i assumed to myself, "I’m not aiming to be the lady within the corner any longer."

'And if meaning being feisty and in peoples’ faces, I’m aiming to try this. I didn’t need individuals selecting on Maine any longer.'

No comments:

Post a Comment